In this episode, Jeremy Thake and Richard DiZerega talk to Jason Himmelstein about Power BI.
- Office Dev Show Episode 6—Hackathons
- Boomerang for Outlook
- Pure CSS Burger Menu in SharePoint by Stefan Bauer
- Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider program APIs – Onboarding Tutorial
- Now in public preview: The Converged Microsoft Account and Azure Active Directory Programming Model
- Setup your development environment for High trust Saml Claims based SharePoint provider hosted applications using OWIN and an easy to use STS—part 3 by Bas Litjen
- Create Yammer group as another user by Chris O’Conner
- Calling video O365 Video API from Win10 UWP by Corey Roth
- SharePoint Tabbed web parts by Mark Rackley
- js Dev for .Net Developers Series by Andrew Connell
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network.
The podcast RSS is available iTunes or search for it on “Office 365 Developer Podcast” or add directly with the RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About Jason Himmelstein
Jason Himmelstein is a Microsoft SharePoint MVP and an ITPro Solutions Architect with more than 18 years of experience working with Microsoft and related technologies. With a passion for technology, Jason has spent the past eight years dedicated to SharePoint, becoming a recognized expert in the field. Jason has successfully architected solutions for up to 120,000 users and maintains an active speaking schedule, addressing conferences around the world. He is currently the Office 365 Advisory Services Manager for Rackspace.
About the hosts
Jeremy is a technical product manager at Microsoft responsible for the Visual Studio Developer story for Office 365 development. Previously he worked at AvePoint Inc., a large ISV, as the chief architect shipping two apps to the Office Store. He has been heavily involved in the SharePoint community since 2006 and was awarded the SharePoint MVP award four years in a row before retiring the title to move to Microsoft. You can find Jeremy blogging at www.jeremythake.com and tweeting at @jthake.
Richard is a software engineer in Microsoft’s Developer Experience (DX) group, where he helps developers and software vendors maximize their use of Microsoft cloud services in Office 365 and Azure. Richard has spent a good portion of the last decade architecting Office-centric solutions, many that span Microsoft’s diverse technology portfolio. He is a passionate technology evangelist and frequent speaker are worldwide conferences, trainings and events. Richard is highly active in the Office 365 community, popular blogger at www.richdizz.com, and can be found on twitter at @richdizz. Richard is born, raised and based in Dallas, TX but works on a worldwide team based in Redmond. In his spare time, Richard is an avid builder of things (BoT), musician, and lightning fast runner.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Yammer Office 365 Technical Network
The post Episode 059 with Jason Himmelstein on Power BI development—Office 365 Developer Podcast appeared first on Office Blogs.